Yuan Lu, Qiang Tang, Guiling Wang. "ZebraLancer: Private and Anonymous Crowdsourcing System atop Open Blockchain." Proc. IEEE ICDCS 2018.
- Ph.D in Computer Science, NJIT, 2020
- Master in Electrical Engineering, Nankai University, 2014
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Nankai University, 2011
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Tianjin University, 2011
- Fall 2015 - present: Ph.D. Candidate
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Research: blockchain, applied cryptograhpy, decentralized applications
- Supervisor: Prof. Guiling Wang, Prof. Qiang Tang
- Fall 2011 - Summer 2014: Master Research Assistant
- Nankai University
- Duty: deployment and maintance of high-performance computing clusters
- Supervisor: Prof. Tie-ge Zhou, Prof. Xu Zuo
- Distributed computing and systems
- Blockchain and its applications
- Cryptograhpic protocols
Publications & manuscripts
Yuan Lu, Qiang Tang, Guiling Wang. "On Enabling Machine Learning Tasks atop Public Blockchains." Proc. IEEE ICDMW 2018.
Yuan Lu, Zhenliang Lu, Qiang Tang, Guiling Wang. "Optimal Multi-Valued Validated Asynchronous Byzantine Agreement Revisited." Proc. ACM PODC 2020.
Yuan Lu, Qiang Tang, Guiling Wang. "Generic Superlight Client for Permissionless Blockchains." Proc. ESORICS 2020.
Yuan Lu, Qiang Tang, Guiling Wang. "Dragoon : Private Decentralized HITs Made Practical." Proc. IEEE ICDCS 2020.
Songlin He, Yuan Lu, Qiang Tang, Guiling Wang, Chase Qishi Wu. "Fair peer-to-peer content delivery via blockchain." Proc. ESORICS 2021.
Invited Talk at Data Assurance & Communication Security Research Center, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing, China
PhD Thesis Proposal at Department of Computer Science, NJIT, Newark, New Jersey
- PC of conferences:
- PST 2020, APKC 2021, etc.
- Reviewer of conferences:
- ACNS 2019, PKC 2019, TrustCom 2019, Asiacrypt 2018, ACISP 2018, INFOCOM 2018, IEEE Blockchain 2018, ICICS 2018, ICBC 2018, ESORICS 2017, INFOCOM 2017, etc.
- Reviewer of journals:
- IEEE TIFS, IEEE/ACM ToN, IEEE TMC, IEEE TVT, ACM Computing Surveys, IET Information Security, etc.